Sign up to hear from us!
Looking to work with a charity?
Are healthy communities important to your business or a group you’re involved in? The Well Foundation has a big job as the charity supporting New Zealand’s largest District Health Board (DHB) to deliver the best care possible to the rapidly growing population of almost 600,000 people living across the Waitemata. We are proud to partner with a number of organisations – big and small – and we are able to develop partnerships that return real value to partners while making a tangible difference to healthcare in our community.
We’re always keen to work with like-minded organisations and partnerships opportunities could include:
- A regular donation or one off donations to projects that resonates strongly with what your organisation cares about
- A corporate social responsibility programme
- Event or promotional partnerships
- Products and gifts in kind for fundraising auctions and raffles
- Donating staff time or volunteer staff days
- Joint promotional activities
- Or you could simply help by spreading the word about what we do through your networks.
Whatever way you would like to get involved we can work with you to develop a partnership that works. If you’d like to discuss potential opportunities please email our CEO Tim Edmonds firstname.lastname@example.org