Community groups and organisations are the real backbone of our supporter family, providing invaluable support to our staff, patients and their families, both in our hospitals and in the community.
From large scale landscaping initiatives and contributions to major projects to donations of knitted clothes and blankets in the colder months, our community supporters help us to provide those ‘nice-to-haves’ in our healthcare services, things that quite simply wouldn’t happen otherwise.
Below are just some of the groups that help make our work possible;
- Rotary Club of East Coast Bays
- Rotary Club of Henderson
- Rotary Club of Browns Bay
- Rotary Club of Downtown Auckland
- Waitākere Hospital Auxiliary
- North Shore Hospital Auxiliary
- The RSA Women’s sections of Auckland
Our impact is only made possible through the following incredibly generous organisations: